2.02.2010

Happy Groundhog Day!


Happy Groundhog Day, team Far Flung!!

The prophet has spoken.  -Or growled.  -Or whatever it is that groundhogs do.  Phil has done his job, and seen his shadow.   Six more weeks of winter.  Here in SD, I guess that means six more weeks of wearing a long-sleeved rather than a short-sleeved T-shirt.  

Your Groundhog Day cards are in the mail (unless we don't have your address, in which case give it to me and I'll send you the best Groundhog Day card you have ever received, designed by Ari Stiles, graphic designer, yogini, artist and human extraordinaire), and to keep your cyber-experience groundhogged up, check this link for the official Punxsutawney Groundhog Club.  You can watch the video of Phil's prediction!  You can send e-cards!  I, for one, am happy to see they are finally getting on the bandwagon.  I've been sending Groundhog Day cards for more than 10 years now, and am glad the benchmark Groundhog Day club is finally getting their acts together to do so, too.

Spread the Groundhog Day love, and enjoy 6 more weeks of winter!

1 comment:

  1. I would be delighted to recieve a groundhog day card! 6608 Bradley Dr., 78723

    ReplyDelete